What I am doing: Sitting here tired!
What I am proud of today: finished first triathalon (and last!LOL)
What I am thinking about: What's for dinner?
Who's home:Me and Kambree
Plans tonight:eat dinner,relax!
My weekend was: tiring,fun (scrap night),nice
What's for dinner: Don't know yet!
Feelings about love: I love love!
Feelings about life: I'm very lucky!
What I need: relax in jacuzzi
What I want: love a chef!
What I have: the cutest family
My pet peeve: loud,noisy husband (when kids are sleeping)
My guilty pleasure: ice cream nightly
What you don't know about me: I'm a night owl...i know, 4 words!
What I can hear: kambree saying "DADA!"
What I can smell:clean,shampooed hair (just showered)
My style: cute and comfy!
My hairdo: wet in clips
My outfit:yoga pants,shirt
My mood: happy but tired
Weather today: warm & windy (again!)
Thoughts on parenting: tough but rewarding
Thoughts on marriage: nothing like it! (esp. being married to Jared!LOL)
Thoughts on politics: Read last post!:)
Thoughts on celebrity gossip? Who really cares?!!
Thoughts on sleep: Never get enough!
My fave electronic: computer,i-pod,cell
Fave time of day: Kids are asleep! (amen Rach!)
Fave splurge: a new outfit!
Fave beauty secret: Spray on tan ( i know!)
Fave treat: big banana split!
Fave concert: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!! ( 9 years old...will never forget!!) (sorry,lots of words)
Fave every day pleasure: dance with kids
Ten years ago: In high school
Five years ago: had no kids
One year ago: About to pop! (Kambree)
One year from now: About to pop????
Five years from now: Baptize our Brayden! (wow)
Ten years from now:Raising teenagers,scary!
I'm famous for: my fruit salad...hahaha-jared teases me!
I'll never be famous for: My sewing skills!!! (Have NONE!)
Who I am: happy,blessed mother!
Who I hope to be: great wife & mom
What I am thankful for: All I have!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?????
Happy 15th Birthday, Caspian!
2 weeks ago







2 comments:
Are you suggesting you are pregnant? Oh, wait, that wouldn't be a year from now- that would suck a mean one to be prego that long! It would be fun to have another one though huh?
Loves
Jodi
*Yes, let's do the park- & you'll have to join us at the pool too :) that is where we will be living... oh summer days!
Cute job Brandi!! I love your answers...and I am working on your invites...I screwed up my Photoshop ('Cause I love to keep Josh as busy as possible!) so he is fixing it and I will finish them up for you!
Post a Comment