Brandi...we should definitely go to Zion sometime and do a hike...we bought the year pass so we need to make it worth it!! I can't believe we were there all together and didn't even know it! And I love the recipe sharing idea...I just put one on mine. I love your recipe and I haven't made it forever! So it goes on my new list!! Maybe tomorrow night, I am doing grocery shopping today! Thanks!
CUTE pictures! Your kids are darling. I can't beleive how big Brayden is! Kam is such a little princess. I didn't know you had already done your triathlon. I am so proud of you! You are such a woman! You should totally be so proud of yourself. P.S. can I link to your blog?
Brandi, thank you for the nice things you said about your childhood and me.It was a pleasure and total joy having you for my daughter.I'm glad you are enjoying motherhood as much as I did. Believe it or not it is a rare thing!!! Your dad and I are so proud of you and Jared you have a great family. We love you, mom and dad
"Mom, know what it's called when it's raining ice?
Trey told me it's called HEALING".
"Mom, look what I wrote"
"Cool bud what does it say?"
"Sound it out" (I am always saying that to him I guess!
Me:Bray go get dressed. Jeans today.
"K mom. Ones with holes or no holes?"
"Awww, sissy looks so cute when she is sleeping."
"I wonder why everything at the D.I. is dusty..."
Cousin Brecken: Bray, why does your dad sleep all day? Brayden: Cuz he is noc-turtle.
Me: What is noc-turtle?
Brayden: You know mom, he only goes out at night."There's smart, then there's K-Mart smart."
"Why are we going this way? This is not the short-cut, it is the long-cut".
"Mom, check out sissy's new bed! It is so fascinating!"
(Saying prayers) "thank you that mommy and sissy could kneel down together for prayers tonight"... haha! Has he sensed that she has been giving me stress lately or what?!
Why can't I see Transformers 2 mom?" me:"Because i heard it has some bad things in it bud". "Well, how about when I turn 30 can I watch it?"...."Yep! Sounds good to me." "Mom, can you give me a piece of my churro?"
me: "Not now bud I am driving, we are almost home"
"mom, that is why you just need eight arms!"
"Mom, when you are sick can you only do some mommy things...like rest and cook?"
me:"Brayden, you are not the boss, Sam can do whatever he wants to"...
"yeah mom, Jesus is the boss!"
"Mom, how do you grow up?" "Well, you eat lots of good food and get lots of sleep and your body grows up!" "No, mom, you have birthdays and that's how you grow up!"
"Sissy I love you but you have to calm down!"
Mom, at school Ms. Susie telled us about fire and you should never ever play with matresses!"
Me:"Brayden, quit squeezing your sister so hard"
Bray:"But i just love her so much!"
Jared:'Hey Bray do you wanna go to work with me and catch a bad guy?"
Brayden: "No! Bad guys throw things!"
"Mom, when will my femur go away?" Me:"Your femur"?
Bray:"Yeah, my head is hot, when will it go away?"
(talking about his FEVER)
"I want to go to PS For Fun! You know, the place with the racecars mom!" (aka Fiesta Fun).
* I only like girl movies when they are over".
*Me: "I need to wash this towel, it's getting smelly"
Bray: "That's because dad used it huh mom?!"
*"Mom, does Santa Claus live in Santa Clara?"-hehe! Makes sense, doesn't it?
"My cousin Trey said that penguins live in Panguitch".
"Where is our fire alarm mom? I won't pull it!"
(Singing Jingle Bells) "Oh what fun it is to ride in a stolen sleigh, hay!
"Sissy sure is cute!"
The "Princess"
Our little chatterbox says:
(singing) "I love being a princess..." (reading a Tinkerbell book, Kambree is looking at the light and pixie dust trailing behind Tinkerbell) "mommy, Tinkerbell's poopy". "mom, Minnie has a feber..she is hot". (looking at herself in the mirror) "I am a princess!" "Oh my gosh!" (what?! she is 2 years old! This makes me laugh). "Look Bran, it's Jesus Christ Amen!" (pointing to a picture of Jesus). "Look a castle!" (pointing to a church) "where's Jesus?" "what the heck?!" "Bani, I need yo-yuck" (yogurt) "mommy, who's dat lady?" ..this one cracked me up! " I am a child of God..." "I wanna sit by..." "Oh Goodness!" "Once there was a no-man"... "See ya morrow!" "Hi Guys!" "uh panties on!" "ew sick!" "poopy bum!" (she lets me know!) "i wanna san-wick" (sandwich) "i want juice mommy" "A,B,C,D..." "gimmie more" "no way!" "shkabeetee" (shake your booty) "awesome!" "outside" "Get down" (geet down) "Batman" (ba-ma) "Gamma" "Bray-do!" "Oh boy!" 1st sentence!! "What is it? Pretty bow?" "Bash" (bath) "Mine" (oh no!) "Cool" "Shoes" "Bless you!" The dreaded "no!" "Puppy" "Cookie" "What is it?!" "Please" "Pretty" "Taco" (Ga-co) "More" "Ow" "Brother!" (sounds like Ba-la!) "Uh-oh" "Daddy" "See-ya" as she waves to herself! "Mommy-ma" "All-gone-y"
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn.I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children.I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "-Marjorie Hinckley-
5 comments:
Brandi the birthday pics are too cute! Holy cow your kids are growing up too fast! They are so much fun too!
The pictures turned out darling- Kel does an amazing job!
Cute lil' kiddos :)
Loves
Jodi
Brandi...we should definitely go to Zion sometime and do a hike...we bought the year pass so we need to make it worth it!! I can't believe we were there all together and didn't even know it! And I love the recipe sharing idea...I just put one on mine. I love your recipe and I haven't made it forever! So it goes on my new list!! Maybe tomorrow night, I am doing grocery shopping today! Thanks!
CUTE pictures! Your kids are darling. I can't beleive how big Brayden is! Kam is such a little princess. I didn't know you had already done your triathlon. I am so proud of you! You are such a woman! You should totally be so proud of yourself. P.S. can I link to your blog?
Brandi, thank you for the nice things you said about your childhood and me.It was a pleasure and total joy having you for my daughter.I'm glad you are enjoying motherhood as much as I did. Believe it or not it is a rare thing!!! Your dad and I are so proud of you and Jared you have a great family. We love you, mom and dad
Post a Comment