CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

WHOOOO is 3 Months Old???


My not-so-little baby Dylan! I love this little butterball so much! He is so fun to smooch and cuddle with. He is really starting to coo and squeal and smile and he has giggled just a bit. It is so much fun when they start discovering their own voice and learning to communicate with you. He has the cutest dark hair and big beautiful blue eyes that I think are going to stay that way! It's a good thing he is so cute...it makes it a little easier to get up SEVERAL times a night (still).
So here are just a few shots that i was able to get today. I have a couple other ideas I will be posting soon!

Check out that back fat!!! HAHAHAAA!!! LuV It!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! The last picture melts my heart with his cute little smile. The owl hat looks darling and I love the color with the pumpkins.

Lindsey R said...

O MY CUTIE PIE!!! Love the rolls! haha.. He is darling Bran! He looks so much like Jared. Such a cute idea with the pumpkins!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Natasha said...

Honestly. Those pictures are AMAZING and completely priceless. Way to go. And it's good to see he's not missing any meals!

THE HEWARDS said...

oh my heck he is soo pretty!
love the last picture!
Wow he is darling!
love your pictures!!

The York's said...

Bran OMG i saw the rest on facebook at Jessie's they are so stinkin awesome. He is so adorable and you had the cutest ideas!!! Who made his beanie?

The York's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.