CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Slacker

Yes my blog calls me that daily. I have been so busy getting preschool all ready to go, leaving me little time for much else. But it is lookin good and just about there! WAHOO!
ANyway, some fun and exciting things goin on at the Parry house lately!
First, my little bud Brayden started his first day of Kindergarten! OMH...is he that old? Am I that old? He has been so excited and had a great day.
(The first day was yesterday, and it was by appt. and more of an assesment day. But today he went all by himself for the full time. Hence the different clothes.)
Gettin ready to go!

Officially a lion!

Sissy wishin buddy well:

Bray and bud Nate:

Silly pirate!

"mom, do you have to come in?! Can't you just watch me walk in?!" Awww...tear!

Sissy all alone in the car...doesn't seem to mind too much. Then she kept asking "Bran, where's Braydo?"

After school face:

This cracked me up! They had to draw a pic of themselves. The bulges on his arms, muscles. The bulges on his legs, pockets. The triangle on his head, a mohawk. Love it buddy! You really are creative fo sho!:)


wanted to take his first bus ride home! Awww... (tear again)...

Gettin off!

Wow! It is so exciting! I admit, my heart was heavy walking back to the car after dropping him off and I did get teary eyed. But the excitement was taking over the sadness and it was a fun day for us all! I love you Bray...I know you will have a great year of Kindergarten!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Go Bray! and go Bran for being a brave mom and dealing with everything with such grace!

Jules said...

That is so cute! I love that he didn't want you to walk him in to his class!

Melissa said...

That is totally going to be me next year! Following the bus! I love it! oh wait... we live too close Lana won't get to ride the bus.. oh well.. I would have followed it and taken lots of pics too! :) I'm so glad he was so brave! He is such a cutie!!