CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Crafty!

So I am not sure why, but I got totally inspired to do all these Valentine projects...a few late nighters and I got them all done with a little time to spare!
First, I decided to do "7 Days of Love" for Jared. Each night I give him a little somethin' somethin' (I KNOW what that sounds like...he he he) just to show him I love & appreciate him. His fave magazine's, fave drink: Monsters (sick I know!), a framed pic of us (awww!!), a digi-scrapped coupon for any "service" of his choice...(ok, I feel my face turning red)...(and I bet the lady at Costco laughed when she saw that one come through!), the heart shaped plate is for a homemade loaf of wheat bread that i make once a year. I know, bad. But I only learned how to make homemade bread last year, so I am learning! Also, a "Captain Love" T-shirt. Brayden actually picked that out. He saw it as we were strolling through Wal-Mart and said "Mom! Let's get this Superman shirt for dad!" HAHAHA! I was so laughing as I put it in the cart and said "OK!". And then the rose petals will go with a CD I will burn of "love tunes" that goes with my red little outfit that will go with...ok, you get the idea ;).
Anyway, that has been fun to do!

Next, I made Brayden's valentines for preschool. A water bottle with the single-serving Kool-Aid tied on and a digi-scrapped wrapper that says "I'd be pleased as PUNCH if you'd be my valentine". I thought they turned out pretty cute.

Then, I made these little picture tiles for the grandparents. And look at how perfect the polka-dot paper matches her dress! TDF! ;)

And then I made these Valentine Bingo cards for my daycare kids, cousins & some for us. (Thanks for the idea Rache!)We shall be festive and play with red & pink M&M's (if they last that long). Havin' fun and learning letter recognition at the same time! :) Gotta love it!

WHEW! After all that crafting...I am ready for A BIG, NICE VALENTINE OF MY OWN! :)
(Not sure why i just tried to hint to Jared...he never reads this thing! Oh well, worth a shot! haha)
Hope everyone feels lots o' love this Valentines Day!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Everything turned out soo dang cute!! I can't believe you did all that and so fast! you are wonder woman!!! i love the captain love t-shirt! where did you find that!?! haha!

Sylvia said...

You are soooo talented and have the cutes ideas! I love all of them. thet all turned out so very cute :) Hope you get a great big valentine!

Lindsey R said...

K, you are too perfect! Everything you made is so cute and perfect! They all are such good ideas. Your so creative! Hope you guys have a Happy Valentines!

Lesley said...

So cute! Ellie will be so mad if she can't play bingo. Hopefully we can figure something out! Why didn't you tell me about your little project so I could join in? Sean bought himself a new pair of running shoes so I am off the hook. Maybe next year!

Natasha said...

You wear me out just reading your stuff! So cute and fun! I haven't even thought about Valentines...no cookies, gifts, nada. Eeeek!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Those are awesome & fun Valentine's! Way to go being crafty :) I love stuff like this, I need a little umpfff myself- sleep deprivation does that haha!
loves

Kristen said...

So cute. You had some great ideas for valentines. I will have to remember them for the future. Clint isn't really into Valentines, but when I do something he likes it so... I think he might just like it a little more than he lets on.

Emily said...

Holy canoli Bran! Toph surprised me with night at the Seven Wives Inn this weekend . . . but mensch will I be the slacker if he sees what you did! You are one crafty lady! Everything is so cute! And I hear you on the bread! I am horrible at baking bread! I have yet to have a loaf turn out just right! (Plus my dislike of touching flour does not help . . .)

Rachel said...

Now look at you!?! I can't believe how much you have been getting done! I need to stop organizing crap and get back to the fun stuff like projects!! So cute!

Tiffany said...

Such cute ideas!! I had soo much fun today at lunch, it was nice to see everyone!! I dont know why my blog does that, I cant figure out how to change it? Thanks again for the cute present - I LOVE IT!! See you at the next lunch!

Ashley said...

You are so good and digi scrapping, I'm jealous. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I use the program Lightroom to edit my photos. I'm currently without a camera so....all of that's on hold. I'm not that great at it. The program makes it pretty idiot proof, thank heavens!

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Where do you get your energy? Those ideas are so cute. I love the photos of cambry in the helmet. Just like her dad.