
1. I am so thankful that Jared & I both have pretty secure jobs! As i continue to hear of more and more friends and family who have lost thier jobs, or even work but are not being paid, I am ever so grateful that we both still are working and getting paid. Each new day seems to bring more bad news and I try to remind myself of how blessed we are!
2. The Ensign. With all that is going on, Jared & I had a big talk the other night about trying to become more self-reliant. We want to depend on the government as least as possible. Well, the VERY NEXT DAY, I go get the mail and whaddya know?! Our Ensign had came and what was in big letters on the cover??!!:
"Cover Story Self-reliance:Spiritual and Physical". Wow! Tender mercy moment. It's a great article almost 20 pages long. If you haven't read it yet...do!
3. Walt Disney. It's official! We are heading off to DISNEYLAND for spring break! I think I am more excited than the kids...we've been having fun looking at all the rides online and Brayden tells me which ones he will go on. Jared's family is coming too, so we are gonna have a blast!!
4. That Kambree has hit a stage where she wants to me to "Bock-ee-bye" at night before I put her to bed. So her & I just rock in the rocker in her room and she sings Twinkle Twinkle or ABC's to me. Or we'll name all our family and friends. Or count. Whatever. But I enjoy getting to hold and snuggle her for more than 2 seconds like it is most of the time. I only hope I can remember times like that when I am old.
5. Brayden! He makes me laugh every day! Yesterday he told me "mom, in school we learned about fire and Ms. Susie said you should never ever play with matresses!"
I could not help but BUST UP! I was laughing so hard, and to make it worse, he then says "they have red dots on them and if you touch them they will blow up!"
Yeah, I am SURE Ms. Susie said it in those exact words!:)...4 -year olds!
6. DINNER SWAPS! My pal Rachel and I have been taking 2 nights a week to cook dinners for our families and let me just say...HEAVENLY! I cook 2 weeknights, and then 2 other nights i get dinner brought to me. We've had some yummy dishes and it totally takes a load off! why didn't we do this long ago?! Tonight, we got all the stuff to make our own pizza's! The kids had fun making them.


And check out this "candy pizza"! The kids LOVED it! Ok, so did i!


Hooray for dinner swaps!







8 comments:
K...so I almost peed my pants laughing because you DID go back to your house and take a picture! HAHA! I am glad the kids liked dinner...it doesn't get more kid friendly than that! I will have to do another dinner that looks fancy shmancy and you can take pictures of that! HAHA! I heart dinner swaps!! :)
Bran~ I have to say you are the worlds best mom and photo taker! I am so glad I can see all about those darling babies, dad and I love you all.
Bran... You always do stuff I wish I would do or will do, your so fun!
That candy pizza is calling my name, what a neat idea! Have fun in Disneyland, your kids are at the perfect age and I bet you guys will have sooo much fun! Take lots of pics!
I might have to find a neighbor to swap dinners with! That sounds soo nice! I can't believe I didn't know you guys were doing that. hmmm.. Great Thankful thoughts :) Your kids are my Favorites! (Next to mine of course :) ) Love ya!
Dinner swaps look like a pretty good idea. The food looks yummy. I have never thought to make a candy pizza, but you can rest assurred the next time I make pizza I am going to try it out. As for people losing jobs it shocks me how many patients I had in one day tell me that they had just been layed off.
Dinner swaps? That's awesome! BTW...I know how to spell Brayden's name. On Ellie's birthday post I commented and spelled it wrong. I have a student who spells it the other way and I'm not an idiot. Just so you know. :)
Oh Bran I love to make dessert pizzas! I think I have only done it once since we have been married but I love using a brownie crust too! We need to have another recipe swap!
Post a Comment