My kids are usually talking about what they want to be for Halloween in July. Their costumes are very thoughtfully decided on. So when their choices were Mario & Jessie (and Dylan got wear Braydens old dalmation costume. I don't think he cared too much;), I tried to talk Brayden into being Woody. I guess he is "past" the Toy Story phase.
They looked cute and had fun trick-or-treating. It's tradition that the Parry side comes over for dinner at our house & then we head out around the neighborhood.
Lots of candy, lots of fun. Austin & Lauren were lovin running from door to door while screaming in delight. I asked Kambree if she wanted to get out of the wagon and go run with the kids. Nope. She just wanted to continue being pulled around in the wagon like any other princess would. Of course. Silly me!
All the kiddies except for Brecken who was sick!:( We missed you Brecky!
Grandma took this family photo...not quite sure what happened...:)
Gettin ready to go!
The cutest little dalmation you ever did see!
"Giddy up ya'll I'm a cowboy girl!" haha
LOVE the stache dude!
Checkin out the "witches brew"
Good work says Grandpa!
And we're spent!







2 comments:
Oh I wanna juice that little dalmation! SOOO CUTE! Mario & Jessie r pretty dang cute too! What a fun halloween!
I'm so glad you posted the photo that Gram shot. You had me laughing out loud...again!
Post a Comment