CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

One Tooth, Two Teeth!


It was quite the dramatic experience as one night, Jared & I tried to talk Brayden into letting us pull his VERY LOOSE HANGING BY A THREAD tooth. After about an hour and some tears Jared finally got it out! The tears were quickly replaced with excitement as he put it in a baggie and under his pillow for the toothfairy. the next morning he woke up to $1.25 under his pillow! He was pretty darn excited.:)

Then just a couple days later, the tooth right next to his new space was also hanging by a thread. I didn't want to go through another drama like we had the other night, so luckily this time, the thread must have been smaller cuz it came out pretty easily. This time around, the toothfairy left him $1.50! She must have been proud of him for being brave.:)

He told me this the other day "mom, i tricked the toothfairy. I pretended I was asleep and I saw her. She was a girl who looked like Tinkerbell who had wings and she just flew under my pillow and took my tooth and left me money! But there is also a boy toothfairy too. Did you know that? He wears a blue striped shirt and he has this stuff called Cat-Away that he sprays on cats if they try to eat him."
BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA!! Buddy you crack me up!
Now my little boy has a big cute space that is already filling in with permanent teeth! Pretty exciting times here at the Parry house.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

SO cute!!! :-)

Emily said...

Cool Beans! Tell Braydo that he hit the jack pot . . . the toothfairy must have upped her anty since we were kids! He is rolling in it! What a brave kid!

Natasha said...

So after the dentist had to pull Daisy's dead tooth, she thinks she has a new loose tooth every day...only they are stuck tight. I don't think she will actually lose a tooth for a very long time. Brayden, btw, is too cute.

Anonymous said...

hahah That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I had to read it to Seth- He was cracking up!