
That is how Kambree sings the Happy Birthday song. I guess she is practicing up for her big day coming up here very soon! Actually, both her and Brayden are getting all excited for their Transformers and Mickey Mouse birthday parties. I can't believe she will be two and he will be five! I went out and did their birthday pictures tonight and as I was editing them, I couldn't believe how old they both look. They can be stinkers, but I love them so much and can't imagine my life without them. They are best friends and I hope they always stay that way. Bray is the sweetest big brother ever and she gets so excited to see him in the mornings. "Good morning brayd!" I am so blessed that these darling little spirits picked me to be thier mommy! Happy To You Kambree and Brayden! We love you!











12 comments:
It is so funny how much work goes in to getting good pictures. To get a couple of smiles from kids takes quite a bit of coaxing. It was fun to go with you to get pictures. I think that Kam and Bray's turned out so cute. Love the colors.
CUTE! I want you to take trace's two year old pics:) Plus I need to come hang out with you!
WOW...beautiful pics! Kambree is gorgeous and Brayden is so handsome! That is crazy Brayden is gonna be 5...and Kambree 2. I remember when Brayden first crawled and I remember when me and tiff came to visit you after you had her... I swear that was yesterday! :)
I love the pictures!!!
Your kids are adorable and your pictures are amazing...of course. I'm afraid little Brayden is getting too big, and that he is going to break a few hearts. Kambree looks so much like you in some of those poses. Can't wait to see the pics of the parties in a few weeks!
so beautiful! You are getting so dang good! I can't wait to have you take our family pics this summer!
What can I say?~ Beautiful and growing up too quick. Kisses to them!
They are way cute little rugrats! Can't wait for more parties!
I love these! So cute!
Good Job! They are so darling, your little girl looks so much like you. I love her yellow dress...cute!
I think there is nothing harder than getting pictures of your own children. Good job! Brayden is getting so big...it seems like just yesterday he was in our nursery class waiting for his goldfish and you were pregnant with Kambree...wow. Time flies!
so super cute i love all of them you really are amazing... your little girl looks just like you.... so cute...i think you got amazing moments... just what i love...love ya toni
Post a Comment